CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Projects Never End

When I got home from our volleyball tournament tonight Bart and I decided to paint the railing in the entry. Its been bugging us for awhile because the wood was faded in places and it didn't go well with everything else we have worked on, so.....



Zhoee wanted to help sooooo bad. She decided she would paint the walls with water!!! We let her go to town. She always wants to be helping. (yea, she puts on her swimsuit late at night, in the winter, I don't know it must be a girl thing)


Almost finished, we just need to put the protectant on!!!!

5 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Whew! Bart and his projects! Looks GREAT!

Ashlee said...

Kels-Why do you keep saying "Bart" Don't you mean "both of us"??? See, I even posted a picture of me painting so as to PROVE I do some of the work. (and I still don't get any credit)
Love ya

Team Sullivan said...

SERIOUSLY!!!! I wish we could whip out projects that fast. Sure looks great but I am still wondering when you are going to come to my house and get some things done here??!

Jess said...

WOW Ashlee, you guys seriously work so hard on your house!! I want to see.......

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Well, the picture of you 'painting' looked a little staged. But, I still should have mentioned both of the people that worked hard....way to go Bart and Zhoee!!! :)