CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tiling the Fireplace

On Monday they finally finished installing the fireplace with the thermostat, which meant we could tile. We got a late start and didn't finish until about 2am. Sorry, Bart, I bet you were falling asleep at work. I was a great helper and I am proud that this time I can say "We did the tiling" instead of "Bart did the tiling". I was was impressed with what we could accomplish in a few hours.


We still need to do the grout and touch up the paint. I went with my best bud Lindsay (and our 6 children) today and picked up our new blinds!!! How I love Home Depot!

Yes, These late night projects bring out the worst of our parenting skills. The boys went to sleep a tiny bit later than usual but Zhoee just had to keep an eye on us. She enjoyed her Crunch Berries and superivised the work. (Kelsie, don't beg for your blanket back-Zhoee's quite attatched)

1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Good Job Bart!!(coughandAshleecough)...Zhoee can keep the blanket...she looks like she was nice and comfy. I will be a nice Aunt and let her keep it.