CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged

Trish tagged me: This'll be fun...

10 years ago... I was 16!!! I loved being 16. I was playing sports in high school. Volleyball (always my favorite) basketball, and softball. Lindsay Davis and I spent about every second together... one reason: our boyfriends were best friends. HA! Clay Noyes and Tyson Knudsen. Oh my heck, it makes me smile just thinking about all those high school times. And yes, the big drama with the "Layton Boys" Any of my high school friends remembers that. I miss that good ol' Greg Gunn we would always hang out and listen to U2 and watch Seinfeld re-runs (actually that was probably back when they weren't re-runs) I remember Linds, Katee, Mirala, Cami, and Teresa and I would sneak into the Brigham Golf course at night and go skinny dipping, we thought we were so WILD! We also would sneak out of Mirala's house in Mantua and take her canoe out and swim in Mantua Reservoir in the middle of the night!!!! Good thing we weren't eaten by sharks!

Snacks I enjoy..
I love making Chocolate chip cookies, just so I can eat the dough.

5 Things on my to-do list...
Volleyball tournament in Provo tomorrow
Meet my sis-Carlie for dinner (at UVU)
Come home and fold the clean clothes
Get my visiting teaching finished
Play with Bart and the kids


What would I do if I became a Billionaire...
I really don't know. We would retire and just travel with our kids! There are so many places we want to see and experience.
We would love having all the free time to play with J, Zho, and Boss and watch them in all their fun adventures and hobbies.

3 bad habits..
I work best when I procrastinate and I'm under pressure!
I can't finish the laundry (it gets cleaned and folded and never put away)
I like to pick at Barts back zits- I know that's gross- sorry

Places I've lived..
Brigham City- Born and raised, and now I've returned to raise our kids here- Bostyn born here
Price- Went to CEU-played volleyball and Student Government
Cedar City- We finished school at SUU-Jadon born here
St. George- Got my first teaching job and Bart worked at Zions Bank
Farr West- Built our first home before moving to Brigham- Zhoee born here

Jobs I've had..
Papa Murphy's
Lifeguard
Kindergarten aide
Discovery Telemarketing (I only lasted a month- it was horrible- the things we do to get through college:)
America Reads Program Supervisor
5th and 4th Grade Teacher
Volleyball Coach

Things people don't know about me..
I really really enjoy staying busy, but every once in awhile I just LOVE to talk Bart into keeping the kids away from me and I'll sit on the couch and snuggle up and read a great book. (it doesn't happen very often)

I now tag: Lindsay, Janae, Katie, Trish and Trish

0 comments: