CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

A good nights sleep

Bostyn is the absolute best sleeper a mother could have. He falls asleep on his own, laying in his crib. I can't remember the last time I have gotten up with him in the night. It's been months. He is like clockwork. In bed by 8pm awake at 7-7:30am; When Bart is getting ready for work and I'm getting J ready for school. Maybe he'd even sleep longer if others weren't up making noise.
I deserve it though, I have my little Zhoee who is sooooo hard. She begs and begs to sleep in mommy's bed EVERY night. Then, on the nights I can get her to sleep in her bed she (like clockwork, too) is in our bed contently sleeping sideways between Bart and I, by 3:00am. She usually has her head by Bart and feet by me and I get kicked all night. Bart asked the other night "What if we didn't buy our King size bed?" Well honey, we'd be in trouble.
Good Night Everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Sophie L. said...

i have to say this is cute =]

Katie Price said...

Oh wow, I feel for you. If either one of our kids fall asleep in our bed, they are out within ten minutes. We can't sleep like that. And we have a king size bed. Both of our kids have been awesome sleepers. I feel so bad for people who have hard sleepers.

Team Sullivan said...

Hunter slept with us until he was 7. Good luck with that one.

Unknown said...

Sorry about the comment confusion. My blog was set to having my comments moderated so I could see what people were saying first but I fixed it and you shouldn't have anymore problems