CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

DOWN-RIGHT SICK

ALRIGHT, I thought I was the healthy one in our family. I've gotten sick (really sick) twice this winter. Once, when ALL the family (14 adults, 13 kids) stayed together at the Tucker's house for Thanksgiving. Then again this week. I have serioulsy been the most sick I have ever been in my life (I get the drama from Zhoee) It started Sat. night, body aches, headache, cough, chills, fever, EVERYTHING!!! Monday morning I made it to the Dr. and after blood work, chest x-rays, and a 103 degree fever- I was diagnosed with Bronchitis. My mom kept Jadon with her in our 4th grade classroom all day after he was finished with morning kindergarten and my sweet Grandma Jarrett kept Bossy and Zhoee at her house all day. I came home from my appt. took my medicine and zonked out. I slept soundly from noon-7pm. (Thank goodness I had my family, I couldn't imagine if I didn't have anyone to help with the kids) Bart came home from work early and picked up all the kids, made them dinner, washed all the dishes, and took care of me. Even though I slept all day I didn't have a hard time at all falling asleep again at 9:30pm. The perscription cough medicine really helped me sleep. I slept on and off today too, but, luckily I had more energy. I didn't answer my phone all day, because it hurts my throat and my chest if I talk too much (that's a problem for me). All my in-laws are coming to stay for Easter so I hope I can speak by then.
Happy Health to Everyone Else!!!!

3 comments:

Katie Price said...

Sounds like you have a sweet husband. I can't imagine living out of state and not having family to help. It would be so hard with kids. I hope you get feeling better.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Being sick sucks! I find it funny that you still found the strength to blog. Good for you--you are a die hard blogger chick! It keeps me entertained. Plus, you get bonus points for watching Judge Judy in your prescription induced haze!

Abby said...

Aahh! I hate this cold season. Man! When is it gonna end, huh?! I hope you get feeling better soon, the home doesnt function properly when mom is sick :)