CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Box Elder Volleyball



These are the cute girls I coach in Club Volleyball this year. Our first tournament was last weekend and they played great. These girls make my job so easy. They work really well together, and they are always positive, upbeat, and laughing at each other. They seem to take in what I say and are very "coachable". Congrats Girls. They won 1st place in the Bronze division. (13th place out of 50 teams) Awesome!!!

Thanks Bart for being so supportive with my choice to coach this year and being Mr. Mom over the weekend. Believe it or not everyone: I came home to a clean house and kids in PJ's ready for bed. I love you, Bart!!!

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

HAH!!!
Bart just came to check on me and I told him to read the nice thing I wrote about him.
He replied with "Sweet, I'm gonna get some."
Honestly, that's on their mind 24 hours a day, I swear!