CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

What a BIG boy

Bostyn is now 9 months old. It seemed like I was in the hospital with him yesterday. I remember how scared and worried I was when he had to be whisked away into the NICU. (The cord was around his neck and he was struggling to breath) I remember sending Bart to be with him and, as I was alone, thinking I would do anything for this new little baby of ours. Only a mother can feel that "love at first sight" when she see's her child for the first time. I thank my Heavenly Father for him everyday. I doubted we would do very well with children 20 months apart, and now I laugh that I ever felt that way. (it is hard some of the time, well most of the time, but life wouldn't be life without all 3 of our kids) He makes our home such a happy place. Boss is still doing his "army crawl" to get around. He's just getting much quicker. He loves to crawl to anywhere there is tile and spin around and slide Bosytn shows our family examples of patience and love daily. He always smiles and laughs at Jadon and Zhoee and they always want to entertain and play with him. He deals with how active and loud they are as they run around him and sometimes knock him over or play with him too hard. He's growing up too fast. His favoite thing is to stand against the wall; hold my hands and walk with me; and he very content to sit and eat grahm crackers, his new favorite treat. (his fifth tooth is coming in now)
We love you, Bossy

1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ahhh.. I love Bossy too!!