CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our Buddies

Last night when we got home from Ogden I noticed "High School Musical II" was on TV. I love show's like that and wanted to watch it. (Yes, even though it is a corny young teenager show). Bart was gagging and DID NOT care to watch that on his Friday night ssoooooo.... My Zhoee and I went upstairs and enjoyed the movie together. She kept making comments about their dance moves and when they were swiming in the pool. I remember being so grateful and comforted that I had my little girl there to enjoy girly things with. When the movie was over we came downstairs to find all three boys busy watching hunting video's on the computer. Jadon absolutely loves doing those boy things with Bart. We are so lucky to have our little buddies to do things with when Bart and I don't necessarily have the same interests in everything.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who loves those movies! my brother got the High School Musical Sing it game for Christmas and my family all rocked out to it and I think Garrett thought we were crazy!