CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hummmm, What should we do today???

A LITTLE DEMOLITION

5 sheets of drywall: $50.00
Crown Moulding: $40.00
Recessed Lights: $70.00
Having my husband remodel my kitchen: Priceless

YEA, Bart just kinda decided to take out the lowered ceiling in the kitchen today. There is still lots to go but it'll look great when we get it finished. Bart is putting in new counter tops and lighting. I have a new island with seating and bar stools all picked out. I can't wait!

Seriously, this guy takes down a ceiling in the time it takes me to shower and put on make-up.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that looks like a big job! Anyways I found your blog from steph and thought I would just say hi, and the your kids are very cute, and I love the names that you picked out! Well Have fun with the redecorating!

Brooke Low said...

Ashlee-your family is so cute. It is crazy to think you have already been married for 7 years and have 3kids. Keep in touch. brooke

Jess said...

WOW, that is so cool...can't wait to see pictures of the finished product!!!

Kylee said...

I must admit I'm jealous that you have a husband like that. Now I'm envisioning all that I'd like done to my own kitched. I'm afraid mine will stay a dream for a very long time. Anyway, it was fun to find your blog. (I've tried commenting before, but it hasn't worked, so I'm hoping this time it will.)

James and Whitney said...

Mamba! It is so great to hear from you! The last time I saw you you only had one rugrat and now you have 3! They are so cute! What a darling little family! Please keep in touch!