CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Frozen Dinner Club

Coming home from church today I realized nothing had been planned for dinner. I quickly pulled out a frozen dinner from the garage freezer and in 30 sec. some yummy homemade beef chimichunga's were in the oven. They cooked for 25 min. and we were ready to eat. I absolutely love these frozen dinners on days like this. There are 11 of us and we meet the second monday of every month and exchange meals. Everyone makes 10 of their same meal and we switch. So we all have 10 differnet frozen meals to use on such occasions every month. Such a time and money saver. I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

tyalpabr said...

Ash! That is such a great idea! I totally need to set the frozen dinner group up with my friends!
I wish my husband knew how to fix things around here! He can fix teeth...but that doesn't help when we have small problems with the house. You are dang lucky!
Your kids are so cute! Miss you ash! It looks like you guys are doing so good!

Haley Wheatley said...

Romer!!
Bart is such a handy man!! You are lucky. I have to have my dad do things like that! Don't tell Ryan, I think he thinks he is handy! Ha! Ha! I am totally setting up the frozen dinner group! I guess I made it sound like we are almost done with school! We still have a year! But, hopefully it will go fast! Your kids are so cute!!