CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I WENT DARK
My late high school years was when I started highlighting my hair lighter. My senior year I went to Mexico City, Puerto Vallarta, and Guatelajara, for a 2 week long trip and since they rarely see blonde hair there I was followed and stared at the whole time. Men were saying, "OHH, look at the white hair, come let us touch your hair." Stuff like that. (Kelsie had a similar experience last time she was there, but they called her "Barbie") Well, as I was thinking about what color to put in my hair this trip to the salon, I thought about our cruise in 2 weeks to Mexico and Jamaica and remembered how I was uncomfortable and kinda scared that my hair brought me so much attention last time. So I told her to make me really dark, I thought it would be fun anyway. So, Bart was a little surprised when I came home, but he likes it. Zhoee, still keeps touching my hair and saying "Mommy's new hair."

OK here are the pics.
This is 2003? I think. Summer 2007, I had dark added with blonde here. This is 2004! Yikes, that sure doesn't look natural. Don't we all look back and wonder what we were thinking at times. (I'm with Bart's sisters, mom, and grandma, look at those blondies, I definitely won't fit in now) Today! Thanks J for taking my pic.

5 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

I need pictures for proof. I can't take your word for it....I want a before and after.

Kylee said...

Yes, definitely post pictures! Hopefully you can avoid the crazy, stalking foreigners this time!

Stacee said...

Hey Ashlee! (I found your blog on Kylee's.) You have such a cute little family! I had no idea you had 3 kids, wow! I haven't seen you for so long. I hope you don't care, I added you to my friends list! You look great.
Stacee

Haley Wheatley said...

Cute Romer!
I like the dark! It's kind of a fun change. I am still waiting to be invited on the criuse! ha! ha!

Jim and Katie said...

Hi Ashlee-
You are probably wondering who this is. Well, I'm Barts cousin (actually Richards couse) We met at the Munson reunion in 2006. Anyway....I'm glad to have found you Tuckers! Cute blog and super cute kids! You are such a cute family. Hope to see you at the reunion this next summer :) And tell my cutie cousin I said hello!
-Katie