CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Bart Sold His Banshee???

For quite awhile Bart has been throwing around the idea of selling his sand dune four-wheeler, his Banshee, he purchased right about when J was born. He has had some fun times on it, that's for sure. He doesn't ride near as often as he used to and now he rides the 4 wheel drive one more and wanted to use the money to buy a new motorcycle. Soo.... He put in on KSL right before we left on our anniversary date and he recieved a few calls that night and then ended up selling it to someone who offered him full price, cash to pick it up the next morning. He said he felt sick to his stomach about it the entire way home. So... Sat. morning came and Bart trudged through the backyard to the shed and uncovered his 4-wheeler to get it ready. The next thing I knew he came in the back door and said, "I'm keeping my Banshee." I figured the guy came and decided he didn't want it for some reason. Nope. Bart said he uncovered it and then it hit him, he just couldn't let it go. After a year of debating to sell it, it took getting it sold for him to realize he couldn't ever part with it. Bart had called the poor buyer and told him the news and he was quite sad about it but....Bart just wouldn't be the guy I married without his banshee. (I'm acutally glad he kept it after witnessing how torn up Bart was last night after he thought he had sold it)
At the top of Sand Mountain, Easter weekend 2007
Bart has stripped this thing down to nothing to do upgrades.
Top of Sand Mountain, July 4th weekend, 2004

2 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ahhh.. I am glad that Isaac never reads blogs....he would think I am a mean wife. I threaten to take his motorcycle and abandon it in a scary part of town, i also hope (out loud, so he can hear me)that it gets stolen. Ok, I am mean (it just takes up a lot of time and $$). When he talks about making fixing up bike's a hobby...i shut him down. And here you are, letting Bart keep his banshee that is as good as sold. nice wife. I need to learn from you. :)

Ju Ju said...

Wow, top of sand mountain, that Is a picture Brandon has tried to get several times, with no success. I guess you actually have a decent fourwheeler.