CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

INSPIRATION

I've sure fit in my crying for the day (or year) this morning? The kids are sleeping in because there is no school today and I came down and, of course, wanted to blog a little. I checked out Shandee O'Neals blog and she had link to another families blog that she said had inspired her. My testimony has been strenghtened and I am praying for this cute little family. It's amazing how the gospel and our belief in our Savior Jesus Christ can help us through even the hardest of trials. I am so grateful to have been raised in the church and to teach my children so their lives might be as blessed. I did my visiting teaching yesterday(just like me the very end of the month) and we talked about our families. How amazing that we get to be together forever.

In one of the recent posts they are asking for anyone who reads the blog to leave them a message.
Go see this families blog: http://www.sgmackfam.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

tyalpabr said...

Ashlee-
Thanks so much for inviting me to see this family. I have been crying about it all morning. It has made me even more thankful for my sweet little fam...and for awesome inspirational examples

Janae said...

Very touching.

ShandeeO said...

Quite Amazing HUH?!