CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thursday, February 21
George Town, Cayman Islands-Day 5


We had to tender over to the island in a smaller boat, once we set foot on ground we loved everything. It was so beautiful. We had the greatest adventure planned. We took a bus to another little port and sailed away to Stingray City. It was the most amazing experience. There were about 4 other boats ancored on this huge sand bar. When we jumped into the perfect water and stingrays were everywhere. Kelsie hyperventalated and started crying she was so scared and I can tease cuz I was doing the same thing. It took awhile to get used to them and dare to feed them. Once we did dare to touch them along with the boys they were so velvety soft. We had our underwater cameras with us and took many pics so I'll need to scan them in. Then the boat took us to a coral reef where the snorkling was amazing. Tropical fish were everywhere. Bart was the first off into the water and he dove to the bottom and came up with this huge sea shell. The water was the perfect temperature, Bart and I were the last to climb back aboard we didn't want to leave. We agreed we would spend our day snorkling in Cozumel the next day too.

Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville!
We passed one in Jamaica, too

During and after dinner we all slipped up onto the deck and took some pictures. It was a full moon that night and it was so peaceful and beautiful.

A pic with Barts parents-Richard looks like he belongs on "Miami Vice" or something doesn't he??

Carlie, Mom, Kelsie, Dana, and me
Dad, Josh, Bart, Richard, Isaac

3 comments:

ShandeeO said...

It looks like you had lotsa fun!! I'm kinda jealous!!

Brittany said...

Ashlee: I loved the pix! I looked at Kels and Isaac's site, but they didn't have anything posted yet. So good to see all your fun! I am jealous as I sit here in the snow!

Britt

James and Whitney said...

How fun! Look how beautiful your tans are! Can I say jealous!