CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Colorful Snow

OK-So I'm blogging too much. But, in my defense, Bart gave me a binder with all our blogs neatly organized much like a journal or scrapbook for Christmas. He commited to copy and print all the blogs at the end of every month and add them to the binder. It was so thoughtful becuase I had been complaining about how little time I have to catch up on scrapbooking. I made a goal for myself, since, for now, this is my journal and scrapbook to take 10 min each and every day to record something fun we did or a thought I had during an ordinary day. I know I'll look back in 20 years and be so gratful I did.

I found this great idea in a kids craft book I have. When Jadon got home from kindergarten we filled 4 spray bottles with different colors of water and the kids went to town painting the snow in the backyard.


9 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

That is a good idea! I like the pretty rainbow in the snow.

Natasha said...

Hi Ashlee
I found your blog on a link on someone else's blog. Send me your email address and I will send you my blog. It is fun to keep in touch by blogs.
wightfamily1@hotmail.com

Natasha

ShandeeO said...

OMG!! That is a freaking awesome idea! SO I hope you don't mind if I steal it?! HA HA

Brett said...

I love seeing yoru family-- it just makes me smile. I need your address to send you a link to my blg (we went private)

Jess said...

I love it--that looks like an idea I will have to steal!

Abby said...

You are such a cute mom! Great idea!

Janae said...

Oh, what a great idea. I think we will be doing that tomorrow. My kids would love that! Thanks for the idea.

Haley Wheatley said...

Romer!
Great idea! Thanks for sharing. Us moms need knew ideas to keep our kids entertained. I decided to go private because I think I freaked myself out. I don't know I just thought it is better to be safe. I'm sure you are safe in good old Brigham! Your anniversary pics were so cute. 7 years, that is crazy huh?

Unknown said...

How fun! I got your message and am so in the same boat! That as the first time I changed my blog and yeah everything deleted and I had to retype everything. I wish I could be better help but i'm asking around to see if anyone knows the trick to keep everything!