CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

We've made it 7 years!

Yes, Today is our 7-year anniversary (also Groundhog Day!) We celebrated on Friday night and went to SLC. The kids were so excited to have a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I picked up Bart at the Bank and he was holding a vase of 2 doz. yellow roses. What a sweetheart!!! We cruised through Ikea and then of course since I got to go to my store, Bart HAD to take a quick stop in Cabela's. We just had a good time with each other and no kids. We had a nice dinner and then we went to see 27 Dresses at Jordan Commons. Definitly a chick flick, Bart was a really good sport on that one. Our big Celebration will be the Caribbean in just 2 weeks. I thought it would be fun to post a pic from each year of our marriage. (I'll have to scan our first year in becuase I think we still developed pics then and don't have them on the computer)

July 2002. Kolob Reservoir, close to Cedar City

Sand Hollow, close to St George 2003 (Jadon went to stay with Grandma Romer for a couple days while Bart and I finished finals, and played, oops)SUU graduation May 2004
Mt. Timpanogas, Sept. 2004
Zhoee joins us, Ogden Regional MC, August 2005
The Beautiful Oregon Coast. June 2006
Las Vegas, Nov. 2007

1 comments:

Janae said...

For some reason I feel old knowing that you have been married for 7 years. Are we getting old?