CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunday, Feb. 17
Caribbean Cruise-Day 1
Patiently waiting at the Houston Airport for our transportation to Galveston.
Riding to our ship. It seemed to take forever, we were so excited to start our week in the sun.
Here we are when we first came aboard the ship and went on one of the decks.
Carlie and Josh- we were on our way to dinner.
Kelsie and I were hopping out of our seats to be apart of this Trivia Game Show they were holding the first night before the main show. We did pretty well, I answered all the questions about kids shows and movies- They played a clip from Aladdin and Care Bears and I buzzed in within milliseconds. I only lost by one question to another lady who was from Canada. The most hilarious part wasn't from any of us 6 competitors. I was when Kelsie buzzed in and then couldn't think of the answer and my mom was yelling out to Kels from her seat in the audience. The "Host" stopped things and announced to everyone that there was a cheater in the audience. He made my mom come up on stage and stand facing the corner. Everyone was laughing so hard. She was allowed to leave and go back to her seat after a couple more questions.

2 comments:

Janae said...

I'm so jealous. We are leaving for the Disney cruise in 12 days! Looking at your pictures got me really excited. We are taking the kids but I think it will be so much fun! I'm glad that you had a good trip.

Haley Wheatley said...

Romer!!
How FUN! It looks like you and Bart fell in love all over again! Maybe that's what me and Ryan need! Ha! Ha! J/K Is Carly still with the "Josh"? You know what I mean right? Are they married? Engaged? Just beine nosy! Glad you had a great trip!