CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fun Grandparents!!!

As we were watching the SuperBowl Jadon started making farting noises with his hand in his armpit. I started giving him the lecture on manners and Carlie and Josh were impressed and asked how he got so good at it and who taught him. Jadon answered, "Well, My Grandpa Tucker, he didn't really teach me, but I saw him doing it one time." Honestly!!!
-I just have to add another funny story. When Jadon was about 3, we were at the sand dunes and Jadon came up to my mom and was doing a really goofy dance and wiggling all over and my mom asked, "Why are you acting weird?"
He looked at her like he was offended and said, "It's what my Nana Tucker do's!"
We still all tease her about that one, and probably always will. So, now there's a new one to tease Richard about! (Besides him teaching the kids how to spin the toilet paper off the roll)

1 comments:

BEAUTY said...

You have got a beautiful family.