CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunday, February 24
Coming home from the Cruise-Day 8
We waited in a killer line to go through customs and get back into the U.S. The best part was getting that Passport all stamped up, I loved it!!! By now I just wanted to snuggle with my kids and time was going by extra slow. We got into Houston and we were 5 hours till our flight, we went out to eat, bought some magazines, etc... We had a layover for 1 hr. (or so we thought) in Denver. We boarded the plane for a quick 1 hr. flight to SLC. After sitting on the runnway for 50 min. they announced the plane had too much cargo and was over the weight limit. We went back after another hour waiting on a HOT plane for matters to clear up they announced we would leave shortly but they had to take off 30 pieces of luggage. GREAT! We were sure between the 8 of us on the flight we would be missing some luggage. We finally arrived (a little after our 10:00pm anticipated arrival) at 1:00am. We were heading to Elko, along with Barts padres, to pick up the kids. Everone wanted to stay in a hotel and just leave in the morning but i threw a fit that I had to see my kids. We drove to Elko and arrived at 4am. Everyone had a turn driving except me, I felt kinda bad about that. I peeked in on my sleeping children and was so glad to be with them finally!

2 comments:

Janae said...

I would have made everyone drive too. I'm kind-of a brat like that.

tyalpabr said...

Hot Momma!

I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had such a great trip. You totally deserve it. I'm sure the kids were so glad to have you back.