CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Church Basketball

OK, so I only went last week because I felt pressured when they said if I came they would finally have five players and wouldn't have to forfit. But, what a good time I had. I came home telling Bart I just had to keep playing throughout the season. It was just the right competetivness (Not like the men, that's another blog) We just laugh with each other but we really can be impressive and competetive, too. I absolutely love the athletic gals in our ward that come to play. Some of whom, I played b-ball and v-ball with at good ol' Box Elder. We all get a great workout and have fun and I absolutley love becoming better friends with other busy mothers because otherwise we wouldn't find the time to get to know each other better. What a great program!!!

0 comments: