CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Monday, Feb. 18
Caribbean Cruise-Day 2

A day of laying in the sun. The weather was perfect, about 85 degrees.
This is a pic of just one of the many appetizers we sampled at our dinners. Smoked Salmon. Everything was presented so beautifully like you see on those cooking shows.


I'm glad we're not too into gambing, we did play black jack a couple times and some slot machines. I really liked the penny slots; It seemed like I could play forever on $2. Thats my kind of gambling. It about killed me to put $5 on one game of black jack. I'm way to cheap and I know I'll always lose.



On our way to dinner, we usually stopped to check out the sunset.
Mom, Kelsie, Me, Carlie


1 comments:

Jess said...

I jealous....so very jealous!!! How did your kids do?