CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Carlie?

I helped Zhoee tuck in 5 babies, all laying in a row in her room by her book shelf. She sat by them in her rocking chair and took out a book to read to them. I went to my room to do some things and came back to her entire shelf of books laying on the floor beside the babies. She announced that she read all the books to her babies and now they were asleep. I told her we should pick up the books then, and she complained, "No, not me."
and I said, "Well, who will clean them up then?". She responded with, "Carlie???"
Hah, her aunt won't always cover for her!

3 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Yeah! Make Carlie clean them up!

Jim and Katie said...

Hi Ashlee-
I'm so jealous you guys are going to cruise away to some fun in the sun. Hope you have a great time!!
If you really want a puppy, we could hook you up. We still have 3 or 4 not spoken for. Bart has my e-mail address, or you can call us @ 208-467-4720.

Kylee said...

I changed my blog to private, so send me your email address to jensenkylee@hotmail.com so I can "invite" you. Hope you have fun on your cruise!