CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Will Cupid Shoot Me?
Well, I was lucky enough to work on Valentines Day. If any of you have missed out on enjoying a day filled with love, and candy in a classroom filled with 28 nine year olds you are sure missing out. We had a fun day yet, I was very exhausted when the day was over.
I need to share a funny story about J.
Jadon was in my classroom before school started and he pointed to a cupid shooting an arrow by the Feb. calendar and said, I sure don't want to get shot at and have to love a girl." I humored him and teased a little about girls and then he asked if a cupid was really real. I told him he was just made up but people share stories about falling in love and such on Valentines Day... etc.. Then, a little saddened, he said, " OH, Darn, I really did want to get shot with the arrow." AHHHH wanting to fall in love at age 5?? I 'm in trouble.

1 comments:

Natasha said...

Cute!
Have a wonderful cruise!