CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Friday, February 22, 2008
Cozumel, Mexico-Day 6
The day started with a call from Dana telling us they were watching the news and there had been a 6.5 earthquake in Elko the day before. I panicked, cried, and then searched for my cell phone to call the kids. I kept thinking the worst, knowing we were virtually impossible to get ahold of (we had kept both our cells off) while on the ship. So as soon as we walked onto land in Mexico I called to check on everything. Everyone was fine, the roof over the patio had toppled (luckily it was freezing outside and none of the kids were outside anyway) but no other major damage. Jadon said he never even woke up but acted like he thought it was pretty cool that there was an earthquake while he was visiting.
OOhhh, just looking at these pictures makes me want to go back, we were on the most beautiful beach for the day. The snorkling was amazing. The schools of fish swam so close to us they would touch our skin. The water was so clear you could see so far ahead under the water. Breathtaking isn't it!


After laying in the sun and snorkling we went to the flee market. We found some great deals and ate a little lunch at a great resturaunt.



Getting ready to jump in again.

Nothing more relaxing than laying on a beautiful beach drinking a cool fresh fruit smoothie.




Me and my Dad


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay with each post you're making me more and more jealous! I so want to go on a cruise! It's on our when we're rich list!

Jim and Katie said...

I'm so jealous. It looks so warm!! And beautiful!! Glad you guys had such a good time. Now, how about that puppy? :)