CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

9 Days

In a short while we will go 9 days without our children. We stayed up late last night looking over our excursions we have planned and talking about how excited we are. I got teary-eyed just thinking about saying good-bye to the kids for 9 whole days. I will cry so hard.
I am the most worried about Zhoee being mad at me when we get back. She is the biggest mommy's girl and sometimes can't even function without snuggling or being held by her mom. (she's in my arms as I type this) She could be playing with Bart for an hour laughing and having so much fun and if he ever says "my Zhoee" or anything like that she say's "No, I mommy's girl." When we visited the Oregon Coast she would not even look at me when we got back and she stayed very mad at me for the next 2 days(she was only 10 mon. old). My boys are more easy going and don't need me to be happy. I just couldn't even imagine the stressful chaos of taking our kids with us on a cruise, but saying good-bye is going to be torture.

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Ashlyn is just like that. She loves to be held too. Have fun on your cruise. Is your mom taking your kids?

ShandeeO said...

Good thing kids don't remember much! HUH? Oh I tagged you...go see!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Think of it this way...at least you get to be with MEEE! Yay! That should make up for you being away from all three kids. Right?!?

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Oh yeah---one more thing to make it easier....the fact that the kids will be fine, playing with their cousins hardly aware that you guys are gone. AND--we will be lying on a tropical Jamaican beach, mon! (translation: man--in Jamaican):)

Janae said...

I hate leaving my kids too, but it will be lots of fun to go without them. I plane ride home is the worst for me. I just keep thinking about them. Have fun!

Ju Ju said...

I am so jelous that you get to go away from this cold! It was good you found me! I was overjoyed. Good luck on your trip and enjoy your time away.