CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fare skinned

Bart and I refuse to be winter white on our cruise. So, we have started tanning together. Tanning used to be second nature to me when I was in college. After all, you better be tan when you have to wear spandex that don't cover any of your legs.(for volleyball, not fashion) But, my body hasn't seen a tanning bed since then and it was quite awkward for me, laying there naked. When we got home I told Bart that I hoped my butt didn't get burned too bad and he kiddingly said, "Oh my heck, you went naked."
Good thing, Bart didn't, cuz the next morning he was fried!!! My skin on the other hand had no signs of a tan or burn. I'm going to double my time tonight!

1 comments:

Team Sullivan said...

Ask Bart if he "tea bags" when getting out of the tanning bed!!!