CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Playin in the Snow

Some pics to remind our family in Vegas and Pheonix of what that white stuff looks like!!!! Seriously, the shoveling is a pain but there isn't anything more gorgeous!!! The trees, the rooftops, the mountains, it's simply breathtaking.

Bart, J, and Zho decided to play in the 2 feet of snow we recieved today. They started a snow fort and slid down their sledding hill a few times. Zhoee would yell to Bart, "Want more dad" even before the tube slowed to a stop. They made "snow cones" out of snow and jello powder.

The best part was when Jadon came in and announced they were now ready to make their snowman and he needed body parts. He pulled out a carrot and a can of olives for nose and eyes. Then in serious excitement he shrieked, "He can have a pee-pee too!" A small can of Vienna Sausages held in his hand. I tried as hard as I could to hold in my laughter. What would I do without my boys???

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah... that snow stuff kinda scares me! Its too cold! Although we did have fun in the snow we had at the cabin! Maybe its growing on me!

Brett said...

Hey this is Brett, I was just lookinga tsome peoples blogs who I went to high school with and ran across yours-- You have the cutest family!!

The Johnsons said...

Ashlee,
Hey! This is Stephanie Larsen Johnson. I found your blog and just wanted to say hi. Your kids are SO cute. Your little girl could be a child model. She's darling, and you are a cute mom!

Ashlee said...

True love I tell ya.... I begged Bart to get some pics of the house all snowy for the blog and he did it for me with no complaints..... He probably thinks he'll get something... :) for it.

Ashlee said...

True love I tell ya.... I begged Bart to get some pics of the house all snowy for the blog and he did it for me with no complaints..... He probably thinks he'll get something... :) for it.