CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Twilight

If you haven't read this book yet, you are missing out.
Hands down my favorite book of ALL TIME.
The night I got the book I stayed up till 7am (seriously) reading and still had a couple chapters to go. It was so funny, I found myself re-reading the parts I loved, just to soak it in again and I would read so slowly; I really didn't want it to end. When Bart and I and the kids woke up at 9am (New Years Day) Bart couldn't believe it when I told him I'd had less than 2 hrs. sleep. Bart thought I was a loony, but he told me to get some sleep and he went downstairs with the kids for breakfast.... But, I was naughty..... instead of sleeping I finished the book while I had some peace and quiet. I have never been so captivated and emotionally involved in a book!!!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!

5 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

They are going to be making a movie too......we will need to go see it when it comes out.
I read through those books like a mad woman....but I value sleep way to much to stay up until 7AM!

Ashlee said...

The wierd thing is I never really made up that sleep! No naps, and to bed late as usual. Maybe I'm turning into a vampire myself. Scary!

Unknown said...

I absolutely agree! I love those books and I stayed up pratically all night reading them as well! They're so addicting! I really want them for my Birthday next week so tell Bart to mention it to Garrett! ;)

Kathryn said...

I totally agree those books are AWESOME and if you go on her website you can see who they cast as bella and edward! I can't wait for the 4 book to come out. I seriously told Shawn that if Edward came to me I would have to go!!

Ashlee said...

Crap, I did it again. I ONLY can find uninterupted time when the kids go to sleep so I buckeled down after the kids were in bed last night and read "New Moon" don't know how late I was up but I had to find out about Bella and Edward. Not bad, a 580 page book in one night??? It's going to be a long day today.